Microsoft Sellers and Partners
Playbook for selling to courts, agencies, legal departments, and law firms.
Microsoft executive shows LawToolBox added to an invoice at Microsoft Inspire 2019
CSP Key Resources
What makes LawToolBox365 a Modern Add-in?
- No software is installed anywhere – it resides inside Office 365
- Seamlessly works as Office 365 runs updates
- Seamlessly works with any “Modern” Office 365 add-in
- Not a COM add-in (or .msi)
What makes LawToolBox365 even better?
- When Office licenses are purchased and Outlook mailboxes are created, LawToolBox356 is also automatically provisioned
- Does not require resellers to activate LawToolBox365 for each mailbox because the add-in automatically connects to LawToolBox using single sign-on
- Law firms and legal departments can also add LawToolBox365 to existing subscriptions
Leverage powerful tools to improve legal workflows
Court date calculator in Teams and Outlook with instant calendar sync
Client and case management system built on M365
Automatically create a shared inbox, document folder structure, calendar, and notebook for each matter in Microsoft 365
Productivity suite for automating tasks in hybrid courtooms
Shared workspaces to boost collaboration and productivity
Reduce training time with intuitive tools in familiar platform
By enabling the LawToolBox app in Teams, Marrache Law has automated court rules-calendaring and improved collaboration, freeing hours of time to focus on winning cases.
The Second Outlook Add-In in the World to Offer SSO with Open-ID
“This announcement further demonstrates how collaboration can lead to increased levels of efficiency and productivity with the right technology in the workplace. This tool will provide great opportunity for modern lawyers as they look to optimize their businesses in our increasingly digital world.”
VP of US SMB for Microsoft
“Together, Microsoft Office 365 and LawToolBox enhance collaboration, automate litigation workflow, and increase productivity of legal professionals…We have been impressed by how fast LawToolBox has moved to leverage our new app model for Office and look forward to seeing future integrations with our legal-focused Office 365 initiatives.”
Senior Director, Microsoft’s Legal and Corporate Affairs